1. Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1 You are at least 18 years of age and have the full capacity to accept these Terms and enter into a transaction involving digital assets. You are not deprived the right to use our service and has the full capacity for legal action. If you do not meet the above condition, please do not register our Site, otherwise Bittilo may suspend or terminate your account at any time.
- 1.2 Your entering into and performing these Terms are not excluded from the laws and regulations of the country or region to which you belong, reside or carry out business activities or other business, if you do not meet the above conditions, you should immediately terminate the registration or stop using our Platforms services. At the same time, when using our Platforms services, you should judge whether the counterparty has full civil capacity and decide whether to use our Platforms service to conduct transactions with the other party, and you should bear all risks associated with it.
- 1.3 By completing the full registration process or using our Platforms related services as prompted by the Site page, you fully understand and accept all the terms of these Terms. The contents of these Terms include all the terms of these Terms and the various rules that have been released by our Platforms or may be released in the future. All rules are an integral part of these Terms and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement.
- 1.5 Our Platforms have the right to modify these Terms from time to time or to formulate and modify various specific rules according to these Terms and publish it in the relevant system sections of Platforms without separately notifying you. You should pay attention to the changes in these Terms and the specific rules from time to time. If you continue to use the service after the changes in the contents of these Terms and the specific rules, you have fully read, understood and accepted the revised agreement and the specific rules. You will use the services of our Platforms in accordance with the revised agreement and specific rules. If you do not agree to the revised agreement, you should stop using the services of our Platforms.
- 1.6 By confirming these Terms by yourself or by authorizing the parties in accordance with these Terms and the relevant rules and instructions of our Platforms, these Terms shall have legal effect between you and our Platforms. These Terms does not cover legal relationships or legal disputes between you and other users of our Platforms as a result of network services or transactions
- 1.7 You also agree that Bittilo may, by giving notice, in its sole discretion terminate your access to our Platforms and to your account, including without limitation, our right to: limit, suspend or terminate the service and user accounts, prohibit access to our Platforms and its content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep user off our Platforms if we think that they are infringing the rights of third parties, or in violation of these Terms or Platform’s policies.
2. Scope of Service
- 2.1 Bittilo provides you with a simple and convenient way to trade one type of digital asset for another type of digital asset. We do not provide users services to purchase and sell digital assets directly from and to us. Our services do not provide users with the ability to trade one form of fiat currency for another form of fiat currency or one form of fiat currency for another form of digital asset.
- 2.1.1 The Users has the right to browse the digital currency real-time market and transaction information on our Platforms, and has the right to submit digital currency trading instructions and complete digital currency trading through our Platforms.
- 2.1.2 The Users has the right to view the information under our Platforms account on our Platforms, and has the right to operate the functions provided by our Platforms.
- 2.1.3 The Users has the right to participate in the website activities organized by our Platforms in accordance with the activity rules published by our Platforms and other services undertaken by our Platforms.
- 2.2 The user understands and agrees that our Platforms can adjust the service content, service type and service form on the network Platforms at any time according to the actual situation. Our Platforms are not responsible for any negative impact or loss caused to you or any third party due to Platforms adjustments.
- 2.3 Depending on your country of residence, you may not be able to use all the functions of the Site. It is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws in your country of residence and/or country from which you access this Site and services.
- 2.4 In order to access and use our services, you must create an account with Bittilo. You agree to:
- （1）provide accurate, current and complete information when creating the account;
- （2）maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, complete, and current;
- （3）maintain the security and confidentiality of your login credentials and restrict access to your account and your computer;
- （4）promptly notify Bittilo if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to our Platforms;
- （5）take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
- 2.5 In order to provide services to users, our Platforms may use user personal information, non-user personal information, and third-party Platforms record information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “user information”). Once the user registers, logs in, and uses our Platforms services, the user will be deemed to fully understand, agree and accept the reasonable use of the user information by the company including but not limited to collection, statistics, analysis, and use.
- 2.6 You acknowledge that the status of the transaction confirmed by you on our Platforms in accordance with our Platforms’ service processes would be an explicit directive for our Platforms to conduct related transactions or operations for you. You agree that our Platforms have the right to deal with related matters in accordance with these Terms and/or relevant documents and rules in accordance with the relevant Directives.
- 2.7 You are responsible for any disputes or losses caused by your failure to promptly modify or confirm the status of the transaction or fail to submit the relevant application. Our Platforms do not assume any responsibility.
3. Risks Disclosures
- 3.1 The Users agrees that all investment operations conducted at Bittilo represent their true willingness to invest and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of investment decisions.
- 3.2 The Users agrees that there may be fees and agrees to pay the corresponding fees according to the requirements of our Platforms publicity.
- 3.3 Due to unexpected problems such as system failure, network reasons, DDos and other hacking attacks, abnormal transactions, market interruptions, or other possible abnormal conditions, we have the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results and roll back all the deals during a certain period of time according to the actual situation.
- 3.4 We strictly prohibit any unfair trading practices. We have the right to warn all unscrupulous behaviors such as maliciously manipulated prices, maliciously affecting trading systems, and, when necessary, to restrict transactions, suspend transactions, reverse cancellation of closed transactions, freeze accounts, rollback time transactions, etc. to eliminate adverse effects.
- 3.5 Due to network delay, computer system failure and other possible force majeure factors, the implementation of the service may be delayed, suspended, suspended or deviated. Bittilo will try its best to ensure but not promise the stability of the operation of the system. And valid, but due to the above factors, the final execution result of the service is different from the customer’s expectation, Bittilo does not assume any responsibility.
4. Transaction & Fees
- 4.1 Our Platforms will provide services for your transactions, and collect necessary services or management fees, such as specific contents, proportions, amounts, etc., in accordance with relevant documents, agreements and/or relevant rules and instructions on our Platforms pages during the service process. Please refer to the relevant documents and the rules and descriptions of the relevant pages of our Platforms. You agree that our Platforms reserves the right to adjust the specific types and amounts of the aforementioned services or management fees from time to time and to make announcements and amendments in accordance with the Terms and related rules.
5. Modification/Suspension/Termination of Service
- 5.1 These Terms shall remain in force unless terminated by our Platforms or upon your application to terminate these Terms and with the consent of our Platforms. In the event that you violate These Terms, relevant rules, or at the request of relevant laws, regulations, and government departments, our Platforms reserve the right to terminate these Terms, close your account, or restrict your use of our Platforms by means of a station letter, email notification, etc. However, our termination does not relieve you of your obligations under these Terms or other agreements generated on our Platforms.
- 5.2 If you find that a third person fraudulently misappropriated or misappropriated your user account and password, or any other circumstances that are not legally authorized, you should immediately notify our Platforms in an effective manner, requesting our Platforms to suspend the related services, otherwise every responsibility generated is borne by you. At the same time, you understand that our Platforms require a reasonable period of time to act on your request. Prior to this, our Platforms are not responsible for the loss caused by the use of the service by a third party.
- 5.3 In view of the particularity of the network service, you agree that our Platforms have the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services at any time. The above changes, interruptions or terminations are not required to be notified to the users, or to bear any responsibility to any user or third party.
- 5.4 You understand that our Platforms need to be repaired or maintained on a Platforms that provides network services (such as Internet sites, mobile networks, etc.) or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis. If such a situation causes the network service to be interrupted within a reasonable period of time, our Platforms do not take the liability, but our Platforms should provide notice as much prompt as possible.
- 5.5 To the sole discretion of the platform, our Platforms have the right to stop, suspend or terminate all or part of the User Services under this Agreement without notice, and to remove or delete the registration data, and do not assume any responsibility to you or any third party. The foregoing scenarios include but are not limited to:
- （1）Our Platforms believes that the personal data you provide is not authentic, valid or complete;
- （2）When our Platforms discovers an abnormal transaction or has doubts or is illegal;
- （3）Our Platforms considers that your account is suspected of money laundering, cashing, pyramid schemes, fraudulent use or other situations that our Platforms considers to be risky;
- （4）Our Platforms believes that you have violated the various rules and spirits set forth in this Agreement;
- （5）Other circumstances in which to our Platforms’ sole discretion, it is necessary to suspend, interrupt or terminate all or part of the member services under this agreement and remove or delete the registration data.
- 5.6 You agree that the suspension, interruption or termination of the User’s account does not represent the termination of your liability, and you shall be liable for possible breach of contract or damages during your use of the Platform’s services, and our Platforms may retain your information.
- 5.7 If the account you registered at Bittilo or Our Platform is not actually used for any consecutive 90 days, our Platforms have the right to delete the account and stop providing relevant network services for the user.
6. Rules of Use
- 6.1 [Account Information Content Specification]
- （1）When applying for the Platforms service, you should provide accurate personal information in accordance with the relevant rules of the platform. If there is any change in personal data, the user should update it in time.
- （2）You should not transfer or lend your account number or password to others. If the user finds that others have illegally used his/her account, he/her should immediately notify the platform. This Platforms do not assume any responsibility for the illegal use of accounts and passwords due to viruses, hacking or negligence of users.
- 6.2 [Service Operation Specifications]
- 6.2.1 Users shall abide by the provisions of laws, regulations, rules, regulatory documents and policy requirements to ensure the legality of all digital currency sources in the account. You may not engage in the following acts during the use of our Platforms and related services, except as permitted by law or with the written permission of the Platform:
- （1）use the Platforms service to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network;
- （2）upload, display or disseminate any false, harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, information or speeches or any other information or speeches in violation of laws and regulations, by using the web services provided by the platform.
- （3）use the Platforms service system to conduct any behavior that is not conducive to the platform;
- （4）infringe on the legal rights of other people’s reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc. Use the Platform’s web services in any form to infringe on the commercial interests of anyone;
- （5）Induce other users to click on the link page or share information. Use Platforms accounts and any features, as well as third-party operating platforms, to promote or promote each other without written permission from the platform. Publish commercials that are not licensed by the platform;
- （6）Produce or publish methods or tools related to the above acts, or operate or disseminate the methods or tools, whether or not they are for commercial purposes;
- （7）Other violations or unexpressed authorization of laws and regulations, violation of the prior rights or other legal rights of any third party, interference with the normal operation of the product or the platform.
- 6.2.2 The user promises to comply with all the digital currency trading rules of this Platforms including but not limited to the following: in the process of entering our Platforms trading through our Platforms and other users in the digital currency trading process:
- （1）Browse transaction informationWhen users browse digital currency transaction information on this platform, they should carefully read all the contents contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to digital currency price, entrustment amount, handling fee, buying or selling direction, and the users shall fully accepts all the contents contained in the transaction information before entering into a transaction by clicking the button.
- （2）Submitting a entrustmentThe user can submit a transaction request after checking and confirming the transaction information. After the user submits the transaction entrustment, that is, the user authorizes our Platforms to perform the corresponding matching transaction on behalf of the user, our Platforms will automatically complete the matching transaction when there is a transaction satisfying the user entrusted price without notifying the user in advance.
- （3）View transaction detailsThe user can view the corresponding transaction record through the account transaction details to confirm their detailed transaction records.
- （4）Cancellation / modification of entrustmentThe user has the right to revoke or modify the entrustment at any time before the entrustment of the transaction has been reached.
- 6.3 Our Platforms have the right to review and supervise your use of the Platforms Services (including but not limited to approve the content stored on our Platforms by the User). If you use the Network Services in violation of any of the above provisions, our Platforms or authorized person has the right to ask you to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the content you posted, suspending or terminating your right to use the network service) to mitigate the impact of the user’s misconduct.
- 6.4 Orders you place on Bittilo during regular operation will normally be executed if the market price is at a point within the limits of your order. However, we do not guarantee that your order will be filled even if the market price was within your limit at the time such order was placed or was otherwise open. Orders you place on Bittilo during planned or unplanned downtime will be processed on a commercially reasonable efforts basis once we resume operations. Bittilo reserves the right to reject or cancel orders made and/or pending during downtime.
- 6.5 Orders may be subject to, and Bittilo shall have no liability for, delays, difficulties, and/or conditions affecting transmission or execution of orders over which Bittilo has no control, including, but not limited to, mechanical or electronic failure or market congestion.
7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1 All content on our Platforms are the property of Bittilo and is protected by copyright, patent, trademark and any other applicable laws, unless otherwise specified hereby.
- 7.2 The trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos of Bittilo and others used on our Platforms are the property of Bittilo and its respective owners. The software, applications, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio materials used on this Site belong to Bittilo. The trademarks and other content on our Platforms should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, no matter manual or automated.
- 7.3 The use of any content from our Platforms on any other site or a networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- 7.4 Bittilo supports the protection of intellectual property. If you would like to submit (i) a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or (ii) a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, please send us an email to [email protected].
Once the user registers, logs in, and uses our Platforms’ services, the user will be deemed to fully understand, agree and accept our Platforms’ privacy agreement.
9. Disclaimer of Liability
Our Platforms are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice by allowing you to use our services or providing the services herein, the ability to purchase or sell digital assets or the storage of digital assets, and we do not recommend, or endorse that you purchase or sell digital assets, or make any investment. Before engaging in any transaction or investment activity, you should consult a qualified professional.
The services that we provide through Bittilo are provided to you on a strictly “as is,” “where is” and “where available” basis. The company does not represent or warrant to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of Bittilo or the information contained therein or services contained thereon. The company shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from your use of Bittilo or any services provided by Bittilo, including any loss caused in whole or part by any inaccuracies or incompleteness, delays, interruptions, errors or omissions, including, but not limited to, those arising from the negligence of the company or contingencies beyond their control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, computing, reporting, or delivering Bittilo, the services thereon or the information therein. In no event will the company be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on, or in connection with your use of Bittilo, the services thereon or the information therein.
In no event will the company be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if the company has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problem, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. we cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Bittilo.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bittilo from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out or relating to your violation of these Terms; or your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
- 11.1 Notices under These Terms are made by way of public notice and are deemed to have been served as soon as they are published on our Platforms. In addition, other proprietary notices that are posted to you personally will be provided by our Platforms to the email address provided by you at the time of registration, or the in-site message in your personal account, or to the mobile phone bound to our Platforms after your registration. Once sent, it will be deemed to have been delivered. Please pay close attention to your email address, emails in the message system of the site, messages and SMS messages in your mobile phone.
- 11.2 You understand and agree that all communication with you will be via electronic communication, including emails, site messages and SMS and we will use those means to provide you with account-related notices and order receipts. To ensure that you receive all of our communications, you agree to keep your email address up-to-date and notify us immediately if there are any changes. Delivery of any notice to the email address/mobile number on record with your user account will be considered valid. If any email is returned as undeliverable, we retain the right to block access to your user account until you provide and confirm a new email address.
Our Platforms have the final interpretation of These Terms within the scope permitted by law. The relevant terms of These Terms and related pages of our Platforms may be referred to each other. If there is any conflict, These Terms shall prevail. In addition, if some of the terms in These Terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable, the other terms in These Terms will remain in effect.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with Bittilo, the terms of that other agreement will control only if these Terms are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement.