Apply to list
In order to bring the benefits to users, Bittilo will review tokens or coins apply to list must meet the following conditions including but not limited to:
- Project team background
- Project has real technical support or practical applications.
- Project fulfills professionalism.
- Disclosed information is true.
- Project development progress.
- Project future plan.
- Network: Ethereum, Tron. BSC (Binance Smart Chain).
Please send the information to apply for listing via email: [email protected]
Bittilo reserve the right to keep or remove any coins from our exchange and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions including but not limited to:
- Dissolution of project team.
- Due to the strategic adjustment and development needs, the project team takes the initiative to apply for delisting.
- Project teams are suspected of operating the market, or the project faces major legal issues.
- The progress of the project is seriously inconsistent with the plan. Serious technical or security problems of the project have not been solved in time.
- The project side changes the key information such as the white paper, contract privately, causing serious consequences.
- There are other major risks in the projects, such as theft of coins by hackers, concealment of additional issuance and so on, which are sufficient to make the projects have risk events.
- Increasing the total available supply of the token or splitting the token without notifying users and the exchange.
- Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
Bittilo will issue a delisting announcement for projects that start the delisting condition 1 week in advance, all deposit and trading are suspended. Within 30 days from the date of announcement, users must withdraw to their personal digital asset wallets or other trading platform accounts.